The Christ Hosptial Health & Aging Center is an outpatient geriatric center servicing mature adults of various ages. Our center offers an interdisciplinary approach to comprehensive dementia care. Family members are encouraged to attend along with patients.
Our physicians and specialists provide comprehensive, coordinated care for older adults who have chronic medical conditions, while offering support in dealing with the emotional, social and economic strain illness may bring.
We're conveniently located in Oakley and provide primary care services for older adults, and for many patients, serve in a consultative role to you and your primary care doctor.
Our services include:
- Comprehensive geriatric assessment
- Case management
- Caregiver/family education and support
Are you a family member experiencing:
- Challenges performing daily functions such as bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting or eating?
- Difficulty managing numerous medications?
- Frequent hospitalizations?
- Memory loss or confusion?
- Multiple chronic health conditions?
- Struggles identifying and obtaining community services?
A geriatric assessment will provide immediate feedback on how to address these concerns.
To learn more, read our Frequently Asked Questions below; call us at 513-272-8444; or ask your physician for a referral to our practice.
Frequently Asked Questions: